Monday, May 3, 2010

A Week In Review

Ash and I had a very busy week last week.

We met Mr. and Mrs. Vu and our Godchild too! Ash and I went to Lake Charles and got her a new maternity dress. She is really cute in it. We called Hahn and Katherine and met them at Books-A-Million and boy is Lily getting big. She is able to hold herself up and seems to be quite the happy baby.

The next day we watched Ashley's oldest younger sister play softball. See an action vid below or click here.



Hackberry had got 2nd place in their division. Way to go Jenna!

Sunday Ash and I went to Lake Arthur and went to Jenna and Patrick's B-Day. They made gumbo and had a cookie cake too! I was the party horse for ChloƩ, she road around in the house on my back, and man is that floor hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment