Sunday, May 16, 2010

Saturday Fun

Ash and I had a really hard time getting up Saturday morning. The night before I met up with some old friends. I saw Chad McGillivray, Ben McClelland, and Johnny Green. Johnny was down to watch Ben graduate from college. Congrats Ben! Ben was signing in some lawyer's band.

Saturday morning/lunch we left to go see Ashley M. Fontenot graduate from McNeese. Congrats Ash! We didn't really make it to the actual graduation, but we did make it to Pat's of Henderson in Lake Charles. Chloe was my at party entertainment. See below :)




After lunch Ash was complaining about her shoes being tight. I don't know why...



Somebody needs to lay off the salt....

The rest of the day Ash and I met up with Hahn, Kat, and Lily for some BAM fun. We then to the Mall got Ash some shoes and had super.

5 comments:

  1. I want to comment that I have just read that around mid 2nd tri, it doesn't really matter what I eat. I will still swell really badly. As long as my bp is under control, I should be okay. Also, you might want to add our babies' due date of October 22, 2010, as an important date to your calendar of events. Goob. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah isn't our date really Oct. 22nd?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truly worthy husband would have gotten some oil or moisturizer and rubbed those poor feet until the swelling went down even if it took all nite instead of posting pictures and then laughing and giggling about it with the guys at work. Shame JD. Bad JD. She is obviously too good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no doubt she is obviously too good for me =D

    ReplyDelete