Monday, May 3, 2010

Fun with Snakes!

Today around 11:00 A. M. Ash called me about finding a surprise in the backyard.
Snakes

After going back and forth with Animal Control, my Dad, Farmer's Mercantile, and my wife I decided to call Shangri La and tell them to get their snake out of my backyard. To my astonishment they said that they may could do that for us! Shangri La put me on hold and when they got back told me that they were short staffed; however, I could call the Reptile Experts in Orange and they would come out and remove the snake from my yard most likely for FREE!! I asked who they were and was told that it was Cody. I quickly pieced together that it was one of my co-worker's brothers. I called my co-worker and got Cody's cell. Cody with Reptile Experts knows his snakes. He says that in the pictures above you will find a Hybridized Texas Rat Snake that is most likely the product of a Texas Rat Snake and a King Snake. Cody came by-answered all of my wife's questions and put her mind to rest. He even crawled underneath our house to see if he could find the snake! Thanks Cody!

No comments:

Post a Comment