Monday, April 26, 2010

The Daily Purge

Dear Blog,

Today I woke up at 5:30 A. M. and took a shower. I took a long shower in the dark. The kind where you lay down in the shower and let the water hit your head until you finally gain enough consciousness to get up and get ready for work. I finally make my way out of the shower and get dressed and out the door at 6:30 A. M.

I make it to work at 6:45 A. M. Pull up my data on the unit and begin taking in all the information I can for my morning meetings for the unit I have responsibilities in.

At lunch I went with some work compadres to take my rented garden tiller back to the U-Rent-All.

I got back home around 5:00 P. M. and chilled out with the wife. Wifey was cleaning up the bedroom. We made soup, grilled cheese, and popcorn for supper. I had rocky road ice cream for dessert. We watched a Dead Like Me episode. The one where the Reapers are filing paper work because the Gravelings are on vacation. And then it was time for House.

Sincerely,

J. D. Parden

No comments:

Post a Comment