Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Goodbye Facebook

I've gotten rid of Facebook and am glad to do so.  Facebook had too many game requests and I was felt like I didn't have as much control over my own privacy as I do with a blog.  So I will keep family and friends posted this way instead.

Ashley and I are doing well.  We are both doing Weight Watchers and have collectively lost about 50 pounds!  We are running late on Christmas greetings so Merry Christmas to all!

The kids have been doing well also.  Dominic still has no teeth and continues to be a little hungry monster.  He does tend to hunt and gather what the girls drop on the floor during snack time.  He is 7 months and 1 day today and has mastered "the worm."

Daria and Claire keep Ashley and I laughing.  We went Christmas shopping for the girls last night and the girls were actually pretty good all things considered--bad things tend to happen when you take two year olds and bring them down the toy aisle.  When we were driving back home from Walmart we asked Daria and Claire if they would like a cupcake and milk for a snack to which Claire and Daria both said yes.  Claire chanted "CUP" the rest of the ride home.  I asked Daria if she liked cupcakes and she said, "nooo ... ... ... ... I LOVE IT!"

I believe Ashley went to bed around 4:30 A. M. early morning once she was done wrapping presents.

Goodbye for now and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Congrats on the weight loss. Sarah and I were looking at old pictures and found one of us at my parent's house in 2005. We were skinny.

    2. Good to hear from you! This is much better than Facebook.

    ReplyDelete